Windows 10 memory management errors are the common problem now a day in PC or laptop, and it is also called 0x0000001A appeared above is a basic Windows blunder. At the point when Windows recognizes a breakdown in the framework memory or drivers, it crashes itself and presentations this mistake message in a blue screen window. The blue screen message shows that Windows has a complicated issue which should be tended to promptly. Memory management bsod Windows 10 is brought about by equipment problem or broke down, obsolete, ruined drivers. Settling the primary driver will recuperate Windows and BSOD won’t show up once more.
It is better in this case of Windows 10 memory management that you should clean up the entire system from the junk. The best software to delete all PC junk files is ST Cleaner. You can download it by clicking on this link here or from its official site and fix the memory management error in Windows 10.
Symptoms of management error in windows10
- When it occurs then you will see a random blue screen with the error of memory management.
- Your PC or laptop software crash without any reason.
- The problem of data corruptions can occur while extracting an archive file like ZIP, RAR, 7ZP.
- Your PC or laptop becomes very slow or freezes while using any application.
Steps to solve memory management error in windows10
- As the name recommends, the memory administration mistake identifies with the PC’s memory, and that can be a physical issue with the RAM introduced, as well. Windows’ own Memory Diagnostic Tool can find if this is the foundation of the issue.
Look your PC for ‘Windows Diagnostic Tool’ and select ‘Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.’ Click ‘Restart now,’ and Windows will start putting your RAM through its paces.
At the point when Windows restarts, it will let you know whether there is some kind of problem with your memory. On the off chance that there is, then you’ll need to either supplant the RAM yourself or send back your PC if it’s under guarantee. And with this, you can solve memory management bsod Windows 10.
- This one is somewhat harder to bind, however in the event that the memory administration mistake is a moderately new Marvel, you could have a go at fixing some of your late programming establishments to check whether it settles the issue.
Certain bits of programming have been connected with the memory administration mistake. All alone gathering, DHyatt_974 clarifies how debilitating a rebel modem in his Device Manager tackled the issue totally. Somewhere else, John Maggs clarified that uninstalling the Gigabyte Energy Saver program settled the issue for him, while in a similar string, Roy Mapes found that a contention between two Open File Management projects was provoking the mistake.
- Another way that you should do up to date with the latest update.
Open the “Windows update” in settings. Then click on the “Check for updates.” With keeping update software’s, it will keep you safe with memory management error in windows10.